Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] Program for authenticating on a RADIUS Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

elanus

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi !

I am supposed to test the security of a RADIUS based server.
For this I am using a windows 7 pc, and the server is mounted " " on a virtual pc.
I have made the settings for the server, i have connected the two of them (they respond to the ping command).
Now, I want to capture the packets using wireshark. I can capture the traffic generated by the "network", but i want to be able to see the packets that contain the request to authenticate, the response, the encrypted data etc.
The question is, how do i do that ? :)
I guess i have to use some program to try to connect to the server, and the server to prompt me to authenticate via user and password. I have already set a group of users, with passwords and secret key, but how do I access the server (windows server 2003) from my host OS (windows 7) ?

Thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.