Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Problems with Creative DVD encore dxr2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
creative DVD encore dxr2

hello friends,

I´m having problems with my DVD drive. My motherboard is a PChips LMR810 and when I installed the PC->TV PCI board the monitor signal is poor... what can be happening?? is it possible to see the DVD films in the TV using another player like P#O%W(E&R DVD?

many thx,

What "PC->TV PCI" card did you install? Do you have your old video card in PC and connected it to "new" PC->TV PCI card via "passthrough" cabel or you removed your old video card?

regards
meax98

dxr2

hello pal,

thx for your repply, I'm using the loop cable and my onboard agp vga adapter. I've installed the decoder pci card that comes with the encore kit, the dxr2 decoder card.
any suggestions?

Problem was with DXR2 and loop cabel. Because of the external loop, there are picture degradations. They add some filters and made new card DXR3. It was few years ago. Try to shield your loop cabel, change pci slot where your DXR2 card is, move electric cabel as far as you can from your loop.

regards
meax98

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back