Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Problems about TIA single input

Status
Not open for further replies.

coxstreet

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi guys, I made a mistake that designed a TIA For differential input current signal from PD (see the attachment 1.)

But obviously, only one current signal from PD exits for A TIA input (see the attachment 2). So my question how to converge the single input signal to differential input based on my first design-that is differential input.

One common way is to set the one inputs current signal and the other sets the input common mode voltage. But how to implement it? How about other methods? Thank you!

cox 2th right TIA(single input signal).png1th wrong designed TIA(differential input signal).png

At the other input you could inject a current to compensate the dark current of the photo diode - or the DC part of the photo current, if this were constant, and such compensation useful for your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back