Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Problem with synchronizing signal with the carrier recovery in QAM demodulation

Status
Not open for further replies.

thieuhiep

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I've just studied FPGA for a short time. At that time, I've built successfully a QAM-16 modulation project using VHDL code. But now, when I try to build QAM demodulation, I've met a big problem. I've done the demodulation in matlab, but in FPGA, I can not synchrolize the receive signal with the carrier recovery. I mean I can't recover symbol clock from receive signal. That's why the demodulation didn't work.

Please tell me if you have any advice, code or material about my problem.

Thanks in advance!

demodulation of qam signals using vhdl

Do the carrier and clock synchronization before demodulating 16 QAM signal.

qam demodulation:

Can i have ur QAM verilog code? i am doing the final year project with it. thanks for ur sharing.

my email: kassy2kassytan@yahoo.com

Hi, can you please share ur verilog qam code . i'm doing final year proj on 16qam for SDR.
Thanks for sharing.
My mail id: hemalatha.b.k.87@gmail.com
Hi,

I've just studied FPGA for a short time. At that time, I've built successfully a QAM-16 modulation project using VHDL code. But now, when I try to build QAM demodulation, I've met a big problem. I've done the demodulation in matlab, but in FPGA, I can not synchrolize the receive signal with the carrie
Please tell me if you have any advice, code or material about my problem.

Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back