Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Problem with switching circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhanraj_kmr

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi to all,
I am facing problem with my power switching circuit which is designed to toggle the power of a finger sensor module.

The problem is if i give the power to the module through the switching circuit then the communication is not happening(Module connected to the MCU by UART. So the module always returns that failed to initialize). But if i give direct power to the module communication is happening. Here i have attached the piece of circuit diagram. Pls go through this and can anyone suggest me any solution for this.

the power pin is coming from a buffer IC and it controlled by MCU.
This needs an urgent attention...

Hi dhanraj
Do you have the C or the E of your PNP on +5V?
K.

Thanx for your reply...

PN2222A C is connected to 10k and 10k is connected to 5v.

BC328 E is connected to the 5V and collector is connected to the 10k and tat 10k connected to the GND.

:)
Did you measured the output voltage & Ube PNP pls?

When i make the GPIO Input to be low at the time output is 0V and after i made the Input high, the output is 5V exactly. So switching is happening....

Vbe is 0V at when GPOI is low, Vbe is 0.80 when input is high.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back