Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Problem with slow response of SIM900D

Status
Not open for further replies.

vipin kumar

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
HI,
I AM USING A SIM900D MODULE IN MY VEHICLE TRACKER IT IS WORKING FINE BUT ITS RESPONSE IS SLOW AS COMPARED TO SIM300D WHICH I WAS USING EARLIER BUT AS SIMCOM HAS STOPPED MANUFACTURING SIM300D SO I AM TO SHIFT TO SIM900D.BUT I CAN'T TOLERATE THE SLOW RESPONSE PLEASE SUGGEST ANY SOLUTION FOR UPGRADING MY PRODUCT TO SIM900D PROPERLY.AS I AM USING THE SAME HARDWARE FOR SIM900D AS FOR SIM300D THIS MAY BE THE PROBLEM,BUT COMPANY SAYS BOTH OF THESE ARE SAME AND DOES NOT REQUIRE ANY HARDWARE CHANGE.:?:

PLEASE HELP ME IF YOU HAVE SOME EXPERIENCE WITH SIM900D
THANKS IN ADVANCE

HI,
I AM USING A SIM900D MODULE IN MY VEHICLE TRACKER IT IS WORKING FINE BUT ITS RESPONSE IS SLOW AS COMPARED TO SIM300D WHICH I WAS USING EARLIER BUT AS SIMCOM HAS STOPPED MANUFACTURING SIM300D SO I AM TO SHIFT TO SIM900D.BUT I CAN'T TOLERATE THE SLOW RESPONSE PLEASE SUGGEST ANY SOLUTION FOR UPGRADING MY PRODUCT TO SIM900D PROPERLY.AS I AM USING THE SAME HARDWARE FOR SIM900D AS FOR SIM300D THIS MAY BE THE PROBLEM,BUT COMPANY SAYS BOTH OF THESE ARE SAME AND DOES NOT REQUIRE ANY HARDWARE CHANGE.:?:

PLEASE HELP ME IF YOU HAVE SOME EXPERIENCE WITH SIM900D
THANKS IN ADVANCE

I am using sim900D in my project and I am not able to get any response from the device. I have checked all the hardware, everything is working fine except serial communication....
Any suggestion to solve this issue??

me too here... all connections has been set clearly.. proper power supply, proper data cable use.. tried all baudrates... but still no communication has been made from my PC to sim900D..

been tried sim500w and sim300d all working fine.. except sim500w on its GPRS commands...

hope someone could help us.. been sending message to simcom..but no reply yet...

Status
Not open for further replies.