Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Problem with importing sam phantom and how to simulate sar with designed antenna

Status
Not open for further replies.

hafizah88

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello and good evening. I have some problem, how to import SAM phantom? what step to model SAM with my designed antenna? How to simulate SAR? I'm don't have any experience in SAM designing and SAR simulation. I have make more search about this problem but still don't get solution.

Some sources state that SAM phantom can be imported from VOXEL DATA file or DAT/SAT file. I can't import from VOXEL DATA file because of warning..... "Encrypted Voxel Model: An incorrect password set for file being crypted"... from CST, then I try import from DAT/SAT file but I don't know where is the SAM phantom in the .sat format, I have search every file but nothing.

I also don't know how to model SAM phantom with my design antenna and how to simulate SAR from that model. Need help.. Urgent.. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back