Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Problem with HFSS Ploting

Status
Not open for further replies.

hohol

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi everybody.

I have a question in Plotting in HFSS. The vector result that i become from calculating, I want to plot as its separate arguments in a graph. But I don't know how.

Can you tell me how I could do it?

Thanks!

your query seems to be unclear to me, if you can clarify it in a better way?

Regards.

Hi everybody.

I have a question in Plotting in HFSS. The vector result that i become from calculating, I want to plot as its separate arguments in a graph. But I don't know how.

Can you tell me how I could do it?

Thanks!

I can't understand your question. I would rephrase it. You might consider posting it to this forum

https://www.edaboard.com/forums/27/

as many readers of that know HFSS - including myself

Even when i know HFSS, i am unable to understand, and understanding of question is the utmost requirement to help.

Sorry for my english.

I try to rephrase it.

In HFSS is a calculator, with wich help you can calculate Field (H or E -Field). The calculated results, you can plot as a 2D-graph (Magnitude, Distance). The calculator gives out the results as a vector. And here is the problem. I want to plot not the whole vector, but his single elements in X, Y and Z direction in dependence of the distance, but i don't know how to separate the vectorelements.

Thanks for help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back