Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Problem with fingering with Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.

dacapll

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi... Im having trouble doing fingering in my desing... I'm using Magic, and when I do the extraction, some conections appear to be wrong, drain and source are exchanged... can anyone tell me if it's just my problem, maybe I'm doing something wrong. or does anyone has this same problem??? and in such case how have you solve it???

Thanks...

Hi... Im having trouble doing fingering in my desing... I'm using Magic, and when I do the extraction, some conections appear to be wrong, drain and source are exchanged... can anyone tell me if it's just my problem, maybe I'm doing something wrong. or does anyone has this same problem??? and in such case how have you solve it???

Thanks...

i know this is old thread, but it may helpful to some one else who is searching the answer of same problem.

This problem can come when some one draw the two differnt gate length, at the time of fingering.

e.g a transisitor(w=4um,l=.2) can be split in 4 finger with each finger (w=1u,l=.2) but by mistake one finger is drawn with l=.19.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back