Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Problem with finding and plotting the return loss of microstrip antenna

Status
Not open for further replies.

asme

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello

I am working on microstrip antenna as my project. I have used Matlab. I have problem to find return loss. I went through sheen paper and took the patch then put it to find reflected and incident waves. but i have difficulty in plotting the return loss. it does not come out similar to sheen's paper. what should I do?

Please help me

Thanks alot

Re: Microstrip Antenna

you must refer to handbook microstrip antenna by bahl.

you may try awr office it is a very useful programme

try mwo it is very useful for microstrip antenna

Microstrip Antenna

try book em modelling using MAtlab..its available in ebook forums of edaboard..it gives programs in matlab to study patch antennas..its very useful

You may find the book "CAD of Microstrip Antennas for wireless Applications" Robert Sainati helpful. It includes a batch of design software.

Of course there is the obvious choice of using commercial software Ansoft, IE3D, etc.

Regards

Added after 58 seconds:

You may find the book "CAD of Microstrip Antennas for wireless Applications" Robert Sainati helpful. It includes a batch of design software.

Of course there is the obvious choice of using commercial software Ansoft, IE3D, etc.

Regards

handbook microstrip antenna by james is better book in microstrip antenna.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back