Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Problem with connecting microphone to a Sony Soundforge 8 sound card

Status
Not open for further replies.

sanna

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hey,
I am trying to see FFT of my signal trough my sound card. I have a program Sony sound froge 8. I have connect my mic to the sound card input and also selected volym but it gives me massage that sound 1 has not any data. I can't see any signal in spectrum analizor. I don't know whu? Please give me some suggestions.
Thanks
Sanna

Audio problem

what is the type of mic you are using?

Re: Audio problem

Did you turn on your mic on the computer? Go to control panel and find sound controll or whatever... Or in start>programs>accessories>... find volume controll

Audio problem

i used to use soundforge 6 ... as i remember it(i am not very sure) to get real time fft ie,as u speak, there was some spectrum graph option...

Audio problem

hiw did u capture? wat were the sampling set in the sound card?

what is the sound card u are using? are you otherwise able to record from the mic?,like using the normal windows sound recorder?

why don't u use windows sound recorder.
u can save ur voice and do what ever u want with that.

Thanks it works now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back