Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Problem with CDMA network

Status
Not open for further replies.

isuranja

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
There are two branches of my company and Head office has dedicated internet connection with Global IP address and my branches connect internet through CDMA network (Dial up) and also get a static global IP address

I need to connect that branches to my head office and I need to have that remote PC's in my "network neighborhood"

Is it possible to add remote PC's in my "network neighborhood" which is connected with CDMA network?

Regards,
Isuranja
[/img]

I'm sorry, I didn't fully understand your question. what exactly is your CDMA network? you said dial up?! How are these two related.
if you have two remote branches of your company you can use VPN to connect these two offices together and you only need internet connection an no other networks.
Please clarify your question. I hope I can help you. :)

by entering the ip address of cdma gateway's ip address

OK, Simply there is a VPN between HO and branch office. Now I want to appear branch office PC in my "Network neighborhood". Therefore when I click on "my work group" I must able to see the icon of my remote PC. Can you help on that ?

Regards,
Isuranja

Status
Not open for further replies.