Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Problem with adding new components in Eagle

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsbmim

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,
I have a problem with Eagle.When I ADD new components in the shematic and I check the ERC I receive the answer that "board and schematic are not consistent" and when I look in the board file there is no package inserted.What I do wrong?...I'am a beginner:D:

Thanks

Re: Eagle

delete your board(in control panel window, right click->delete), and go to the file menu in the schematic and choose switch to board, this will create a new board which will be consistent with your schematic.
Don't ever open and edit your board without the schematic being open aswell to prevent this from happening again.

Is your Eagle legal?

nguyennam said:
Is your Eagle legal?

The error you get with an illegal eagle is different. It locks files created so the cannot be re-opened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back