Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Problem regarding Proteus software

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rooney_04

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi,
i m doing fm microphone simulation. i have the schematic diagram. So i need to do simulation in Proteus. So after i constructed the circuit. few error are been detected. one of errors saying that no specified model for ANT(aerial) as well as for the trimmer. Thus how i could overcome this problem.?

You need to use ANT which has a model in proteus. A device without model cannot be simulatewd :)

how could get this model because i found that in my proteus that is no model for aerial..(just found 1 aerial component in the library) . or i have look somewhere in the proteus folder

I think you need to add it by yourself. So far, I have yet to try to simulate the antenna :)

ok...how can add or do it? what the requirement?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back