Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PROBLEM IN RF TRANSMISSION

Status
Not open for further replies.

ELECTROARI

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I AM A NEWBIE.... JUST PASSED MY CLASS 12 .....INTERESTED IN RF TRANSMISSION ........ DO I NEED TO PROGRAMME PIC12F509 TO USE WITH TLP434A AND RLP434A......... IF YES HOW TO PROGRAMME IT........(I DONT NO ANYTHING ABOUT PROGRAMMING)

Without programming your microproccesor how can you send bits?Of course you have to program your microproccessor.You can read lots of books that is related pic programming on internet.Pic programming is simple and its development tools are chepest.

ELECTROARI

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
i have no idea in pic programming ........ please can u refer me sites giving details in pic programming.......... ans what tools do i need to programe it

i want little help plz help me.
i am using transmitter tlp434A and receiver rlp434 with AT89c51 at receiver's and at transmitter's end as well .i want to transmit (just testing) digit 18 SERIALLY (converted to ASCII,from binary).when i conect the TXD pin of MCU (at transmitter's end) with the Rxd pin of mcu (at receiver's end).it perfectly transmit didgit 18 and is displayed on lcd perfectly but when i tranmit it by using tlp434 with rlp434 receiver,so digit is not displayed on lcd but i can see only cursor:-(

note tht i connected the txd of mcu to the data in of transmitter directly,at transmitter's end and the data out (digital),of receiver ,i connected to mcu's rxd pin at receiver's end.
kindly help me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back