Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

problem in plotting I-V curve in ADS software

Status
Not open for further replies.

gmmahdinas

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
problem in plotting MOSFET I-V curve in ADS software

Hi friends,
i have a problem in plotting MOS I-V curve in ADS software,I have plotted MOSFET I-V curve for swepted VDS and VGS and I have family of curves but I want to plot "VGS=related value" phrase beside any I-V curve.I dont know how to do this.
please help me.
thanks.

Last edited:

Are you using two swept parameters? One should be defined in the DC Simulation object, the other will be a separate Parameter Sweep object. One will be Vgs, the other will be Vds. Once the simulation is set up correctly, you should get a family of curves when you plot Vds vs Ids.

Hi;
excuse me my friend,I did explained my problem almost bad,I have plotted MOSFET I-V curve for swepted VDS and VGS and I have family of curves but I want to plot "VGS=related value" phrase beside any I-V curve.
thank you.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back