Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Problem in CCS with disassembler view

Status
Not open for further replies.

hsebyk

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have a problem in CCS

After rebulid all the project,the Dis-Assembler view is appered!
But I want to debug the project in original file,because it appear easier.
What should I do now!
Thanks!

Re: I have a problem in CCS

i solve that is this way:
Make a proyect in MPlab, and put CCs pic c. then just build all and debug in mplab. You will see the simulation in C.

if you are using CCS 2.x perform Debug -> Go Main from the main menu.
you can also set it to go every time you load the program trough main menu Option -> Customize, Debug Proprietis tab and select Perform Go Main automaticly
or CC 4.12 perform Debug -> Reset and then Go Main

Be careful there are :
CCS C : a C Compiler for PIC (Microchip)
and
CCS alias Code Composer Studio : a gas industry from Texas for DSP (C2x, C3x, C5X, and so on) ...

For CCS (Texas), the last post seem the good answer as I remember this fact (other solution is just to open source and load if they are not symbol associated with project, debugger just show the current PC in C file when file is at screen)

jajajj That's RIGHT ... I didn't know what this people were talking about!
Need to be pre precise and explicative at least mention the maker of the product being used!

I have a problem in CCS

My Dis-Assembler window appears after I load the *.out file, not after rebuild all. I close it by clicking on the X of right-top window.

hey go to the Debug menu, and press, "GoMain". NOw u can use the ordinary debugging mode as done in Visual Studio.

Status
Not open for further replies.