Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Problem hfss / measure- room simualation in hfss

Status
Not open for further replies.

boss492

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
room simualation in hfss

Hi,

I'm working on an UWB patch antenna, I have performed my structure using hfss but when I realise my structure I find it very different to practice I don't understand the real cause of this difference especially in the lower band so I repeat the simulation with CST to compare and I find that CST give me more better result than hfss and near to the measure. I have simulated the different scenario in hfss (lumped port, wave port with different dimension, design of the SMA connector, interpolate, change of central frequency) but always the same result. I attach the curves comparing this different results and I wait for your help because I can’t understand why hfss give me this difference??? What can I do to have the same result???

Thank you,

Best regards,

Re: Problem hfss / mesure

Hi,

I am wroking on some UWB antenna designs , If you like i can check your hfss file.

please upload your HFSS projects.

regards

Problem hfss / mesure

What is the kind of UWB antenna in your work?? For me may it is a measure problem, I will repeat them in an anechoic room I verified every think in simulation but always the same result. In your simulation, you take a big radiation box??? Recently I take it lambda / 4 far away from every direction (lambda correspond to the lower frequency in my studied band).

Best regards;

Added after 1 hours 44 minutes:

I wait for your reply,

Have a good time

For wideband applications CST is much more preferred to HFSS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back