Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

problem getting Interrupt IN transcation in USB host

Status
Not open for further replies.

gopintj

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Thirukalukalukundra, Kanchipuram, Tamilnadu, India
Activity points
Hi all.

I have been working in USB domain for a month and till now, i could not establish a proper communication between PIC24FJ256DA206(Host) and ubs keyboard(Device).
I have successfully received all the standard descriptors from usb keyboard. Also, i have sent SET_CONFIGURATION command to configure the device to establish communication.

I have also verified my device got configured using GET_CONFIGURATION command. Still my problem exists. As my usb keyboard is Low Speed device, it needs 10ms to update its IN buffer to transfer information about newly pressed keys. So, i have created Timer 1 Interrupt to generate 10ms of time delay in my host microcontroller to read Interrupt IN data from device periodically.

Whenever i send an IN token from host, my End Point 0 Input Status register is obtains STALL signal. I dont know why this happens.

For more information: My key board has 2 Interfaces, Interface 1 and Interface 2.
Interface 1 uses Endpoint 1 for Interrupt IN transaction and Interface 2 uses Endpoint 2 for Interrupt IN transaction.
Do i need to set and of these interfaces before i send IN packets?

Status
Not open for further replies.