Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

problem for my nokia charger

Status
Not open for further replies.

ABEL DANIEL

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
My nokia charger is not working.when plugged in,mobile shows "charging"...but only to my dismay,the baterry is not getting charged...wat could be the problem?i wish to repair it.can anyone help me in this

First measure voltage from your Nokia charger, voltage should be around 5V. If voltage is under 4,5-4,7V charger is bad.

In other hands maybe you have malfunction of charging IC inside Nokia device.

Also check battery, and try to replace battery for testing.

Best regards,
Peter

:wink:

Hey, so have solved with your charger/battery problem?, if yes let us know to, what was the exact problem you faced with cell phone... :)

I am sure it is a battery problem. Battery electrodes are dead somehow. May be you have done careless charging sometime i.e. you have over charged battery for many times and now battery is dead. Becareful about charging. You know, newly battery takes time to charge fully, approximately 8 hours. But when it is charged first time then you must care about it because money is not grown on tree. If you have a tree of money then waste batteries and electricity.. :D lol
Nice day friend hehehehehehe.. good luck

Regards,
Princess.

at times ur charger could be the problem. Have u tried using another charger and see it is charging properly,.. I agree with Eshal that careless charging will damage the battery..!! If no prob with ur charger then think over ur battery..##

This can also happen when charging circuit in phone is damaged, giving charging indication but not actually charging.

Is the battery an original accessory from the Mobile company?
How old is the battery?
Is the battery bulged?
Is the charger the original charger what came with the handset or you are using other charger from Nokia.
All these factor may be possible reasons for the problem.
Cross check
Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back