Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Problem debugging μC/OS-II in HEW with E8a

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sputnik

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Good day all,

I am having issues using the E8a to debug a port of μC/OS-II. Rather, the question has nothing as much to do with the RTOS but rather the process of debugging itself. I don't understand all the files that HEW creates when I select a template project. When I compile and try to download the code to the chip, I receive an error from the debugger saying "Invalid address value" in file uCOS_II.x30 and it points to the line "_isp_ = &_istack_top;" highlighted in yellow in the file resetprg.c. The program counter also points to some address that is a large area of UND instructions. I'm using the R5F21276.

I don't know what to do or where to read up. What literature can I read to understand the files HEW creates, various sections of memory, and the process of debugging with HEW and the E8a?

Regards,
Sputnik :idea:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back