Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

prgrammable logic based calculator

Status
Not open for further replies.

lumi

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
this project to be done, needs PLD and interfacing THE LCD with the microcontroller.
I need any links, website,circuits for this project. Thanks for the help.

TO me PLD means a device that can be programmed to create different logic gates. A PLD is different to a microcontroller.

If you have a microcontroller you don't need a PLD.

means the LCD itself has a microcontroller and all u need is to write a VHDL code to control the keypad and LCD right?

if you want the whole circuit for the LCD and keypad circuit, can't help you as i don't have the scanner to scan the circuit layout

pls i trying to understand the logistic but can't get a hold on how PLD can be interfaced with the keypad, and most of all what PLD to use for this kind of project. Can anybody help me with info,sites to understand this more.
thanks

hi.. im really desperate because i have this project to submit this coming monday. it may be easy for you... a calculator... a simple one to be exact. i really have no idea how to start and if it's possible to be 8-bit.. to be honest.. i only have background in other software for antenna,microwave... so can you help me please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back