Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Preparing for CCNA 640-802

Status
Not open for further replies.

mehboob_iiui

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
ccna exam in rawalpindi

I need to prepare for the CCNA exam, Its latest version is 640-802, as far as I know.
I have lecture videos for the CCNA 640-607 exam, I want to know how helpful will these videos be..

and what else should I do... keep in view that I dont intend to join a classroom....

also please share any resources that you have ....

thanks in advance..

From my practical experience, if you wanna learn the subject properly and pass it easily, read the Official Exam Certification Guide published by CISCO. Also, try the practise exam of Testking, pass4sure etc. These should be more than enough to pass the exams. However, for me as a newbie into networking, read couple of other books grasp the subject. hope it helps. need any further assistance, please post. will try to inform.

Thanks.

thanks,

well i'm not a total beginner in computer networks, I have some what experience, but I have no idea of how the exam is arranged and what topics it covers,,,,

I'll need some help on this..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back