Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

practical microwave projects

Status
Not open for further replies.

pakitos

Advanced Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I need a microwave or electromagnetics project.
I prefer it not to be antenna can anyone help?
I do not care about the electronics part.
E.g. do a microwave oven ( no electronics) which will prevent microwave transmission. by using the proper grid (putting a microwave tx iside and rx outside).
any other suggestions?

Since microwave semiconductors are getting smaller and smaller, and more functions are being included onto a chip, there is going to be more crosstalk trouble from adjacent RF lines. Perhaps a study of how to lay out boards to minimize this crosstalk. For instance, maybe you have an upconverter chip, and need to shield one line from another so that there is no pick up of interference broadcast out of the transmitter. Even though those lines might run next to each other, how could you shield them from each other? Maybe a good place to do this study would be at 5-6 GHz (wimax etc bands)

an idea is building an electromagnet that can attract metals using battery only.
It is simple but material, number of turns is to be considered. What I need is your experience thx

another idea I found interesting is the lavitator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back