Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Possible Thesis proposals

Status
Not open for further replies.

santom

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,
I would like to propose my thesis to some electronic giant companies especially a combination of Analog and RF field.So I think its better to go for deep analysis of any one of the main RF receiver components as IF filter, Mixer,RF Amplifier..

So I am just doing some analysis as what all could be the interesting stuffs to look upon in the above-said components.But at the same time, I also need some of the valuable advices from experienced people who are here.I would like to get the valuable and also the possible interesting topics which I can look into more.

I am just wondering whether anyone here can help me out in discovering/suggesting such topics so that I can pursue on those to make my proposals.

A quick and a appropriate reply would be very great and appreciable.Thanks

Santom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back