Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

plz help water level controller project

Status
Not open for further replies.

cellcare

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Iam working a water lavel controller project with electronic for u mag help , iwant to change dry run sensor time for 4 minut but i dont know how to change. any boody halp me?

plaze change dry run sensor time and uplode hex file .

Attachments

• WATER-LEVEL.zip
    284.3 KB · Views: 96

Re: plz help water lavel controller project

Iam working a water lavel controller project with electronic for u mag help , iwant to change dry run sensor time for 4 minut but i dont know how to change. any boody halp me?

plaze change dry run sensor time and uplode hex file .

I am not expert in ASM, but somebody write readable code. How I read the article and look in the asm code, you must change function TMR_10MIN: In code that is:

TMR_10MIN:
MOV R2, #05H

Do not change name of function, but only change value #05H, and make some experiments with few values, if you do not know how to calculate values which you need.

If you carefully read the asm code, you will see and one more timer function:

TMR_5MIN:
MOV R2,#03H

Now, you have a border for values:
5 minutes is #03H
10 minutes is #05H.

If you analyze MAIN function you can see a line where your code call timer function with 10 minutes - LCALL TMR_10MIN ;ENTER INTO 10 MINUTES TIMER

Code:
MAIN: 	JNB P2.4, L59A ;CHECK FOR HIGH VOLTAGE
	JNB P2.3, L5A3 ;CHECK FOR LOW VOLTAGE
	CLR P3.5 ;IF VOLTAGE OK THEN START MOTOR
	LCALL INI_LCD ;INITIALIZE LCD
	MOV A, #04DH ;START WRITING TO DISPLAY RAM OF LCD
	LCALL LCD_RAM
	MOV A, #04FH
	LCALL LCD_RAM
	MOV A, #54H
	LCALL LCD_RAM
	MOV A, #4FH
	LCALL LCD_RAM
	MOV A, #52H
	LCALL LCD_RAM
	MOV A, #0B0H
	LCALL LCD_RAM
	MOV A, #4FH
	LCALL LCD_RAM
	MOV A, #4EH
	LCALL LCD_RAM
	LCALL TMR_10MIN ;ENTER INTO 10 MINUTES TIMER
	JNB 78H, C_LV; 05A9H ;LOW VOLTAGE THEN GOTO 05A9 H
	JNB 77H, C_HV; 05A0H ;HIGH VOLTAGE THEN GOTO 05A0 H
	JB 76H, DRY ;05ACH ;IF TANK DRY THEN GOTO 05AC H

I hoppe this will be helpful for you.

Thank u 4 reply ,
what software is used for compile , i have 8051 cross- assembler, ver1.2h software it not create working .hex file .

cellcare,

Try AVRStudio 5.0. That is official development software by Atmel. I do not know what kind of internet link you use, but AVRStudio you can download from Atmel official site for free, and file is about 550MB.

If you like to try something other compiler I propose you to try ICC AVR compiler. It is comercial software, but you can download trial version and try to solve your problem.

cellcare,

Try AVRStudio 5.0. That is official development software by Atmel. I do not know what kind of internet link you use, but AVRStudio you can download from Atmel official site for free, and file is about 550MB.

If you like to try something other compiler I propose you to try ICC AVR compiler. It is comercial software, but you can download trial version and try to solve your problem.

AVR Studio dont support 8051 core.

To DUSCO
DONT MISGUIDE MEMBERS.

Yes AVR Studio will not support 8051 family. Use 8051 IDE it can be freely downloaded.**broken link removed**

AVR Studio dont support 8051 core.

To DUSCO
DONT MISGUIDE MEMBERS.
nandhu015,
Thank you for correction, and I am sorry because I made a mistake.

But my problem not solve any one help ?

Please try to be specific, your specific questions are likely to attract better and useful responses.

Attaching .HEX file for 4 minute delay if you need the code can also be posted, it is not included as you did not so desire. Please remember the 4 minute is valid only if crystal frequency is retained.

Attachments

• Four.zip
    1.1 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.