Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

plz help me for doin my project?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rajemahe

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
my output is coming from the usb cable of bar code scanner... i need to feed it inside microcontroller for further analysing? can i directly interface usb of bar code reader with AT89C51 or with P89V51RD2? please help me.. i've to submit it by next week.... plzzzz...

no u cannot.. u'll need a usb to uart converter ic and the serial data u can take with at89c51.. for reference chck **broken link removed**

my output is coming from the usb cable of bar code scanner... i need to feed it inside microcontroller for further analysing? can i directly interface usb of bar code reader with AT89C51 or with P89V51RD2? please help me.. i've to submit it by next week.... plzzzz...

You cannot interface USB dirstly with 89 series chips. Either you need a USB to RS232 converter ot you may think of using PIC18 series which are supported by the USB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back