Plugging my turntable to surround sound system wirelessly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FFirecracker

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi, I have this little turntable that I'd like to connect to my surround sound system wirelessly. Right now it is connected through a RCA cable from 'line out' in the back, to my surround sound receiver. Turntable has bluetooth but just for input. Is there a bluetooth connector out there that I can plug in to my 'line out' and another one to my receiver? Tks

Your turntable has Bluetooth input?? That makes no sense. In fact, your whole post doesn’t make a lot of sense.

there are Bluetooth to audio and audio to Bluetooth converters, if that’s what you’re asking.

Thanks for your charming reply. Yes I have a turntable that also has the radio and bluetooth input. What is so weird about that. Again thanks for your.. help :/

A Turntable is ancient (vinyl records?) and Bluetooth is new.
A turntable is a mechanical device. A device that has inputs is probably an amplifier, not a turntable.

I have a turntable that also has the radio and bluetooth input. What is so weird about that
It seems weird because I can think of no use for a radio or Bluetooth input on a turntable, which normally has only outputs for the turntable signal.
Does the turntable also have an amplifier and speaker (which more commonly is referred to as a record player, not a turntable).

50 to 60 years ago some people had a stereo console that had a record player, amplifier, two speakers (too close together for stereo) and even had space for some old records.

This is all like saying “I have a hammer with a violin and a bicycle pump built in”.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…