Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Plugging my turntable to surround sound system wirelessly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FFirecracker

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi, I have this little turntable that I'd like to connect to my surround sound system wirelessly. Right now it is connected through a RCA cable from 'line out' in the back, to my surround sound receiver. Turntable has bluetooth but just for input. Is there a bluetooth connector out there that I can plug in to my 'line out' and another one to my receiver? Tks

Your turntable has Bluetooth input?? That makes no sense. In fact, your whole post doesn’t make a lot of sense.

there are Bluetooth to audio and audio to Bluetooth converters, if that’s what you’re asking.

Thanks for your charming reply. Yes I have a turntable that also has the radio and bluetooth input. What is so weird about that. Again thanks for your.. help :/

A Turntable is ancient (vinyl records?) and Bluetooth is new.
A turntable is a mechanical device. A device that has inputs is probably an amplifier, not a turntable.

I have a turntable that also has the radio and bluetooth input. What is so weird about that
It seems weird because I can think of no use for a radio or Bluetooth input on a turntable, which normally has only outputs for the turntable signal.
Does the turntable also have an amplifier and speaker (which more commonly is referred to as a record player, not a turntable).

50 to 60 years ago some people had a stereo console that had a record player, amplifier, two speakers (too close together for stereo) and even had space for some old records.

This is all like saying “I have a hammer with a violin and a bicycle pump built in”.

Status
Not open for further replies.