Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

pls suggest a way to the interfacing

Status
Not open for further replies.

sgnark

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi
my final year project is child tracking system.... for that i need interfacing of pic controller with RF module. pls help me.....

please give more detail you can use xbee or a simple 433 module.

What do you need for your project.

please give more detail you can use xbee or a simple 433 module.

What do you need for your project.

i want to use the GPS latitude and longitude values and i want to interface that with RF transmitter.... how can i interface GPS with RF module sir/madam......
by using what i can interface...?
whether it is possible or not?

yes it is possible...
Check out this RF trans receiver module: 500 - Error: 500....this is a RF module working at 2.4Ghz frequency with selectable baud rate.....you can connect it your GPS module directly to the module and it will start transmitting the GPS data.....

sir if i use that transceiver, whether i need decoder at the receiving side?
sir whether the transceiver is available in tamilnadu.....?
it is easy to interface ah.......

sir if i use that transceiver, whether i need decoder at the receiving side?
sir whether the transceiver is available in tamilnadu.....?
it is easy to interface ah.......

You will require the same Trans Receiver at the receiving side.....you can order from the site they do provide courier facility

sir i need the datasheet for that transceiver....
and also i have a doubt sir how can i see the received message

The RF Trans receiver Module has TTL i/p and TTL o/p so you will get o/p at receiver side which you can connect directly to your controller or you will have to give it to MAX232 IC if you want to interface it to PC
Here is the datasheet

Attachments

• DNA - CC2500 Module.pdf
    487.8 KB · Views: 121

sir i want to talk with you sir. will you give ur contact number?

I am not sure if I can provide my contact info directly over here but You can get my contact information over **broken link removed**

sir i want to display the received data from the transceiver?
Is it possible?

sir i want to display the received data from the transceiver?
Is it possible?

Yes it is very easy to use this module consider this module as a replacement to your wired communication no need to change the code for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back