Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Pls reply here, if you use SystemC

Status
Not open for further replies.

mYthorON

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I want to find some mates using SystemC

hi,
i used systemC as part of my course project. dont know a great deal about it buthave done a small project using systemC library and VC++ 6.0.

regards,

i have used systemc in my graduation project to model and simulate the digital parts in PLL , phase freuqncy detector and frequency divider

oh,I'm studying SystemC now,and prepare to use it to model my new project. I'm wondering whether it has a long-term life.

I have acquired basic knowledge on SystemC. I have written two cycle-accurate simulators for 5-stage pipelined processors. One of these takes account a custom memory hierarchy for the data transfers.

I think the LRM (and the User Guide) are the best documentation that exists. Don't know much about the 2-3 books concerning SystemC that exist out there, but reading their TOCs gives me the essence that these are introductory and not advanced.

More books on SystemC (and hardware design courses using it plus additional open source tools) are needed.

the_penetrator©

I have done a course on systemC & SCV from doulus. I am using it for company projects. You can mail me at ID angelinajulie@indiatimes.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back