Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Pls i Need a help in MOSFET DRIVER IR2113

Status
Not open for further replies.

eng.mserry

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
555.JPG
----------------------------
Iam designing a DC/AC inverter 12 VDC To 12 VAC and then to step up Tr. 12/ 220 volt
the problem with me is the gate driver IR2110 Or IR2113 i tried the both .... i always have a pulses on the the low output side pin 1 and i have nothing on High output side Pin 7 .... i can't find explanation to my problem
iam using two ceramic capacitors .47 micro farad .... and ultra fast rectifier ...the input on pin 10 , 12 in the aabove IR is 40 khz reversed pulses signals with 11 Vp.p and on the down IR 60 Hz reversed square signals with 11 Vp.p and dead time between them 10 micro second Vdd = 12 , Vcc = 12 v ....... and all connection as shown in the figure
Plz help me to solve this problem

Did you connect your pin 5 of IR2110? If yes post your circute diagram if possible.

The schematic is posted in the first post, maybe you are having problems viewing the attachment.
Try the link

Pin #5 is connected to the output between the upper and lower mosfet

Alex

what is your switching freq? if it is too low (<1000Hz) then you will need dedicated isolated 12-15V supplies to the high side gate drive power, also make sure the shutdown pin (SD) is connected to the right potential (it should be held low). Regards, Orson Cart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back