Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ploting capacitance vs node voltage

Status
Not open for further replies.

tweedle

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hey guys

i want to plot capacitance on x axis through parameter sweep and voltage at a node on y axis.when i do performance analysis then i don't get voltage as an allowed variable.and without performance analysis i dont get capacitance on x axis. how can i do it?
pls help soon if possible.
thanx in advance a lot.

whats the simulator you are using? and what is the analysis performed?

i am using pspice A/D simulator.in the chuas circuit,i want to vary the capacitance and plot the voltage at one node vs the capacitance value.I have performed parameter sweep for the capacitance but i am not able to plot voltage vs capacitance.

thanx

You can use spectre to do the sweep simulation.

I'm sorry that I didn't fully understand your mean before.

I think this is a normal problem in parameter sweep and transient simulation.
If your circuit is a DC operation circuit no switching, you can easily get the curve from DC parameter sweep simulation.
If your circuit is a switching circuit , no DC operating point for parameter sweep ,I have no the best solution now.My way is using Excel to built the curve you wanted.

I dont have the software spectre. cant it be done in pspice?

Status
Not open for further replies.