Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Please suggest wether this would be suitable for the device

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thise adapters are used when you whant to use SMD package chip with some DIP PCB, or when whant to program uC or using that cheap separately from main PCB.

Situation: you need some chip in DIP, and you cant find him on market, you find only smd package. Then you can use this adapters to use SMD chip with your PCB.

Can be used for some sensors, such as temp, humidity, hall current, preassure,.... Often sensors are distanced from main PCB.

Last edited:

Basically he is asking if the adapter footprint size fits his chip.

The SOIC pitch is 1.27mm which doesn't match your chip, you need 8 Pin TSSOP which has 0.65mm pitch

Basically he is asking if the adapter footprint size fits his chip.

The SOIC pitch is 1.27mm which doesn't match your chip, you need 8 Pin TSSOP which has 0.65mm pitch

on the link to the futerlec there is this product, 8 Pin TSSOP and MSOP Double Sided Adapter...

will this work ??

thanks
a

There are no dimensions given for any board (I mean the pitch size) but since it says TSSOP it should have specific dimensions which would fit your chip.
TCCOP is a 0.65mm footprint.

There are no dimensions given for any board (I mean the pitch size) but since it says TSSOP it should have specific dimensions which would fit your chip.
TCCOP is a 0.65mm footprint.

thanks for all the replies, i think i will order a few pieces and try it out...

thanks
a

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back