Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

please suggest a book

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyrus the Great

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi.I want to buy a book which can improve my basics knowledge of electronic.my grade is Associate degree. I'm studding electronic course in Iran and I want to continue my study in another country like Germany.so I need a book to improve my basic and intermediate knowledge.and my another question is a good book for programming of Micro controllers such PIC and AVR.

With the best regard
Cyrus the Great

Hi,
you can read
**broken link removed**.

This book has described basic concepts with good examples.

hope this is helpful.

dear king.goku and mishrashashi thanks for your help.both of them are useful for me.
is there any other idea?
regard Cyrus the Great

Last edited:

Hi.I want to buy a book which can improve my basics knowledge of electronic.my grade is Associate degree. I'm studding electronic course in Iran and I want to continue my study in another country like Germany.so I need a book to improve my basic and intermediate knowledge.and my another question is a good book for programming of Micro controllers such PIC and AVR.

With the best regard
Cyrus the Great

MikroElektronika

PIC Microcontrollers - Programming in BASIC
https://www.mikroe.com/eng/product_downloads/download/

Book: PIC Microcontrollers - Programming in C
https://www.mikroe.com/eng/product_downloads/download/

dear Shashi,Goku, tpetar,Gozaki ,hasan_fneishthank and DUR MUHAMMAD .thanks a lot for your help.all of your suggestions was great.
with the best regard
pesarirouni

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back