Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Please how do I delete HFSS -> Results -> Solution Data -> Profile ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeboraHarry

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I've got an HFSS 13 simulation in which I've deleted all the results using HFSS -> Results -> Browse Solutions and deleting everything.

But when I look at the profile, with HFSS -> Results -> Solution Data -> Profile, so there are endless lines of information, which I'd like to delete. But I can't seem to find a sensible way of clearing it. The only solution I have found is to save the .hfss file, close HFSS, then delete the contents of the directory somename.hffsresults. Then reopen HFSS and the profile data has gone. But that is a bit of a hack.

I'd appreciate any thoughts.

Deborah

HFSS -> Results -> Clean Up Solutions. Select radio button for All Solutions.

This will wipe all data from HFSS solution.

Have Fun

Thank you very much.

Have you thought about writing a book (or books) on HFSS? You clearly know a lot about this program, and I suspect could make a fair income from writing one or more books on the topic.

Deborah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back