Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Please help me,PDArobotics problem ????

Status
Not open for further replies.

thuanbk

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
HI everybody!!!!!!
I'm Thuan vu ,name in Viêt Nam is Vũ Hồng Thuấn.
Project of me use : PDA <-----------Irda (Tfds4500)----->>> MCP2155 <<------>>PIC
i am a sudent at Ha Noi city,i have problem with a project . i read a book "PDA-Robotics" of Doug Wiliam and doing according to book this,but at VIET NAM ,I am not look for IC TFDS4500,i find nokia 8250 and 8150 to replace TFDS4500,i find code at web: PDA-robotics.com,and copy&paste on PDA (HP6365 and MDAI),it contact
very good on CPU ARM.
BUT all i do not conect PDA and ROBOT ? Why ? if you have IC TFDS4500,you can send to me? i think it fault from it? At Viet Nam can not find.
i also have diagram to replace Tfds4500 but it do not conect??

*)address at Viet Nam :
Name: Vũ Hồng Thuấn ,09/37, Mac Thi Buoi strees,Vinh TUY precinct ,Hai Ba Trung Districts, Ha NOI city, Viet Nam country
phone : +84983122739

Please help me........

i has made pdarobot from web: pda-robotics.com but i did not conect pda and Robot ,i used MCP2155 and pic16f876 and code i found from web pda-robotics,please help.

maybe you can find
HSDL-7001 IR 3/16 ENCODE/DECODE IC
and
HSDL 3612 in Vietnam.
try these

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back