Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

please help me at eog design

Status
Not open for further replies.

marwamohamad

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
eog circuit

Hello

I am a student at graduation project.My project has a part, that includes to get eye signal on microcontroller.
I thought in EOG circuit to get eye signal.I must deffrentiate between movement of eye from left to right and vice versa.
I designed a circuit that is appeared in search.I need to be sure that if this circuit is true or not .??

the attachment has a file that has circuit design

thank you

Re: eog signal with blinks and specifications

hi
i am Master's degree pursuing student , my research interest is on biomedical signals , currently working to find new algorithm for EYE-BLINK detection , for that i need EOG signals with blinks/min in matlab supportive (.mat)format.
thanks in advance if somebody provides me signals or means of getting it to raman.eog@gmail.com.

with cheers
raman
raman.eog@gmail.com

Hello

I am a student at graduation project.My project has a part, that includes to get eye signal on microcontroller.
I thought in EOG circuit to get eye signal.I must deffrentiate between movement of eye from left to right and vice versa.
I designed a circuit that is appeared in search.I need to be sure that if this circuit is true or not .??

the attachment has a file that has circuit design

thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back