Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Please help: Eagle or any other software

Status
Not open for further replies.

raghav

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have used Eagle, Target-3001, Pulsonix for creating a pcb design of my circuit. But what I've found is that none of them routes +Vcc and Gnd. Actually the problem is that the ICs are shown as packages w/o these pins in the schematics. eg:IC-4001 doesnt show any pin no.7 or 14 in the schematic. Can anybody amongst you please post the solution to this problem. Thanking you in advance.

-Raghav

raghav said:
I have used Eagle, Target-3001, Pulsonix for creating a pcb design of my circuit. But what I've found is that none of them routes +Vcc and Gnd. Actually the problem is that the ICs are shown as packages w/o these pins in the schematics. eg:IC-4001 doesnt show any pin no.7 or 14 in the schematic. Can anybody amongst you please post the solution to this problem. Thanking you in advance.
Raghav

I don't understand what do you mean by: "none of them routes +Vcc and Gnd."

Do you mean that they don't have a trace in your layout?
I never seen anything like that,

Is it really your problem?
If yes, I think you may edit layout manually and connect traces to Vcc and Gnd pins for your IC, or if you are exporting an IC for a schematic design, and you're using a connector for it, then if you connected Vcc and Gnd, then exported schematic to layout, then automatically, you will see them on layout,

I hope that helps,
Regrads,
Ahmad,

Vcc and Gnd are there. To show them click on "Invoke", then on the device, choose the hidden pins and click OK - that's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back