Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Please have a look at it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

evo1986

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
We are doing our final year project about video processing. Foreground, background separation using gaussian mixture model. We wrote the code in MATLAB but there is this shadow problem in the extracted foreground. How can i prevent this? What kind of filtering shall i use? What kind of MATLAB code will help me to improve the quality of the image and reduce shadow effects? I will be very happy if anyone can help me pull this off. Thanks in advance!

i need your help chaps no post yet :(:(

Hello Evo,

I wish the following info will help you :?

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

evo1986

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
I really dont know what to say!! Thank you so so much. The links look very beneficial!! I had a look at them. But if possible, i need one small thing too. For the foreground extraction i need to use this criterion. B= arg min(∑Wk > T ) . We pick the first B distributions from the sorting according to this formula. The boundaries of the summation is k=1 to k=b. I dont know how to write this in MATLAB and I am really having hard time. Not much time left for me to finish the project but i should add this thing to my program. If you can tell me just have to write a MATLAB code for the above summation, you can never imagine how happy will I be!!! I need your help my colleagues. I am watining for a reply. Thank you all in advance!!!

Can somebody help me on that please :(?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back