Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

please give me the list of standard reference books.............

Status
Not open for further replies.

cool01

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello

can anyone give me the list of standard book names for data structure and books for algorithms.............

thank you :-D

I have several hundred books on these topics, the following are some of the more mainstream and popular texts. If you need recommendation centered around a specific language let me know the language.

Algorithms and Data Structures:

Bundle of Algorithms in C++, Parts 1-5: Fundamentals, Data Structures, Sorting, Searching, and Graph Algorithms (3rd Edition) (Pts. 1-5)

Algorithms in C, Parts 1-5 (Bundle): Fundamentals, Data Structures, Sorting, Searching, and Graph Algorithms (3rd Edition)

I have both the C++ and C versions of the above texts, not much difference between the two. In other words, not a lot of C++ in the C++ version.

Introduction to Algorithms

Art of Computer Programming, Volumes 1-4A Boxed Set, The (3rd Edition)

Numerical Recipes 3rd Edition: The Art of Scientific Computing

Data Structures with C++ Using STL (2nd Edition)

Data Structures and Algorithms

There is a lot of crossover between the two topics, most of the books listed above contain both subjects.

BigDog

thank you for your help ............... i also is their any other subject i sould go through ............other than data structure and algorithms as i want to make myself perfect in coding or i want to learn all in and out of coding ..............i want to play with codes............

thank you for your help ............... i also is their any other subject i sould go through ............other than data structure and algorithms as i want to make myself perfect in coding or i want to learn all in and out of coding ..............i want to play with codes............

What programming language are you studying? Each has its strengths and weaknesses, so knowing which language would help me advise you further.

BigDog

Reactions: FvM

FvM

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
i am working on java and also my interest is in java only but i want to be master in coding for that i am studying c c++ and data structure and algorithms is it fine or i should study some other subject............and you gave me big list of data sturcture and algorithm books but it is not possible to read all those books ..............i will end up in reading only .................... and at the end of the day i will be nothing so please give me one or two books name which everyone reads or recommend me which will cover everything...........and if you hae sample examples and ASSIGNMENTS PLEASE GIVE ME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back