Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Please give me the H-spice code for conditional discharge flip-flop (CDFF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zizo2566

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello
please Help me, please give me the H-spice code for conditional discharge flip-flop (CDFF) Untitled.jpg

Hspice is not code - it is a netlist representation of a schematic. If that is the schematic you want to simulate simply draw it in Hspice and simulate it - the software will create the netlist.

Keith

Hspice is not code - it is a netlist representation of a schematic. If that is the schematic you want to simulate simply draw it in Hspice and simulate it - the software will create the netlist.

Keith

i need size W/L (pmos, nmos, not gate) for simulation, please tell me size of Gates.
Thanks

---------- Post added at 10:24 ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 ----------

i need size W/L (pmos, nmos, not gate) for simulation, please tell me size of Gates.
Thanks

i create a netlist with technology 0.18u but my output simulation is not the same as the attached picture
i want out put of simulation that is in the attached picture .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back