Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Plasma material simulation

Status
Not open for further replies.

harrysmith

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am interested in starting the simulation of plasma materials. Does any 3D EM solver allow the behavior of frequency dependant epsilon_r ?

Thanks

Dear harrysmith

the ansuer is yes you can do it with microwave code from
CST.COM here the link to it. maybe you can use microwave studio also
from cst
**broken link removed**

plasma

Probably it is too late but a good one is here:

www.cst-korea.co.kr/Application/KAIST_ICP_JunHyunSu.pdf

I am also looking for it's tutorials or vedio or similar titorials. I am new with CST and have no time to learn all CST. If you were able to re-simulate this please make a screen video or save history and send it to me. This will help me a lot.

Looks best choice for Plasma simulation is CST MAFIA. Any link to CST MAFIA or it's tutorials?

Added after 19 minutes:

Looks CST MAFIA can do this simulation better than the others. Anyone has tutorials or examples of Mafia or a demo version please let me know.

:cry:

Added after 2 minutes:

I found MAFIA can also do plasma simulations and even probably better that others. Anyone has tutorials, examples or a demo version of MAFIA please let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back