Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] Plasma as future source of energy

Status
Not open for further replies.

rahul.6sept

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear all,

I have a query.Can Plasma be the source of energy for future??

Let me know ur take on this.

Regards,

Dear FvM,

Plasma when passed through a high magnetic field can act as a source of energy in usable form.

Regards,

Rahul

True - but where do you get the plasma from ?
With present technology, more energy is used to create the plasma than can be extracted from it.

Brian.

Dear Brian,

Is it?Then obviously the process is negative.

Anyway can we simulate it?

Also can you plz let me know (for my knowledge) the different processes/technology present for creating plasma.

kindly give your personel id for more interaction.

Regards,

rahul

try to keep things within the forum rather than taking it to personal ID's..... at least someone interested in this in future can refer your post....
Dont try to deviate the thread by asking personalmail ID of the users... this is the first warning to you

Last edited by a moderator:

kindly someone plz let me know the different types of technologies available for creating plasmas.

rahul

See the Artificial plasmas chapter as an introduction Plasma (physics) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Generally, you can expect to have some artificial plasma sources around you, e.g. a fluorescent lamp. Unfortunately, they are energy sinks rather than sources.

Plasma is more like a current day sink of energy. :p

edit: *grin* I see FvM made pretty much the same remark. Well, there you have it. You read it on the internet. Twice. So it must be true.

Tomorrow's quality news outlet: "Scientists prove plasma is current sink!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back