Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

planar EM software simulation

Status
Not open for further replies.

microwave_1960

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi

I've recieved TV signal diplexer. It is working excellent (vswr and bandpass of filters are good). Circuit is made of one side Cu laminate FR-4. Is there any trick or something that gives posibility to make simulation of this kind of circuit in planar EM software?

Hi

The IE3D is useful for planar structure simulation. You can try to import the diplexer dxf file, that can reduce much time to draw the structure.

thanks

One off-topic question. Is the marked pin of your filter broken or just dirt?

Is there any reason for different distance and width of the pins of this filter?

One off-topic question. Is the marked pin of your filter broken or just dirt?

The marked pin is in that case broken, but I've got the same working filter, it's just an example.

Is there any reason for different distance and width of the pins of this filter?

That's one of the points I'd like to check by doing simulation. I don't know answer to this question either.

Thanks!

Ok, thanks for answering, so it was not intended to vary the distance and width.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back