Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PIR - RPW100 pinout and datasheet needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

microlost

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
RPW100 pinout

Hello,

need to know if anyone knows the pinout of this PIR.
and physical property, I find its datasheet anywhere, be that Philips and its code is RPW100, nothing more,
any ideas?

RPW100.jpg

thanks in advance
regards.

RPW100 pinout

Unfortunately you need a Philips Sensor data book from 1989/1990. I have a 1986 one but it isn't in there. NXP (what Philips are now called) haven't got the data sheet on their web site. You could guess at it being like a more modern equivalent, although I guess you could blow it up. Look at the D203B for example

**broken link removed**

Sorry I cannot be more help.

Keith.

I would expect a pinout, as it can be found with any industry standrad PIR sensor
**broken link removed**
The more interesting point is the sensor type, e.g. single or dual element (motion detector), filter passband. But perhaps you know
about these general features.

microlost

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
hello,

jejej if it's something old ...

wanted to serve these old PIR for a robotics project ...
as I have over 20 in my store, are reverse engineering something ..
is stronger than me, when I see some old component, I want control j.ejejejej

thank you all so

regards.

I see, that the device is mentioned in literature occasionally, it's clearly a dual-element motion detector with a standard
6.5 -14 µm bandpass (for indoor use). So there aren't much open questions, actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back