Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

pid equation????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

irshadhm

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi
any one can tell me the controll out put equation of a pid,i am using the conventional pid equation that studied from text books,but it is not working practically in a control field

please help me
thanking u

Are you use C language to control a system?there are two ways of PID,one aspect of PID control is used in continuous system and another is used in discrete system.If you use MCU to contrl a
system,you can use discrete PID contrl.

hi
any one can tell me the controll out put equation of a pid,i am using the conventional pid equation that studied from text books,but it is not working practically in a control field
please help me
thanking u

What about showing us the "conventional" equation you are using? What means "not working practically"? Absolutely no control action?

Co=kp*e(t)+Ki*int(0-t)[e(t)]dt+Kd*d/dt(t)
MCU is using
In practically we are using our pid in temperature control,but it not giving the 100% control out put,auto tuning is done by ZNFD method

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back