Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PICos18 tutorial does not compile

Status
Not open for further replies.

yasser_shoukry

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
picos18

I am a newbie for PICos18, i just downloaded it, acted just like what the tutorial says but it does not compile,

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Make: The target "C:\Documents and Settings\Shoukry Brothers\Desktop\picos project\picos2.cof" is out of date.
Executing: "F:\Microchip\MCC18\bin\mplink.exe" /l"F:\Microchip\MCC18\lib" /l"D:\Yasser\Graduation Project\Others\Tools\PICos18\PICos18_v2_09\Kernel" "D:\Yasser\Graduation Project\Others\Tools\PICos18\PICos18_v2_09\Linker\18f452.lkr" "D:\Yasser\Graduation Project\Others\Tools\PICos18\PICos18_v2_09\Project\MyApp\int.o" "D:\Yasser\Graduation Project\Others\Tools\PICos18\PICos18_v2_09\Project\MyApp\main.o" "D:\Yasser\Graduation Project\Others\Tools\PICos18\PICos18_v2_09\Project\MyApp\taskdesc.o" "D:\Yasser\Graduation Project\Others\Tools\PICos18\PICos18_v2_09\Project\MyApp\tsk_task0.o" /o"picos2.cof" /M"picos2.map"
MPLINK 4.02, Linker
Copyright (c) 2006 Microchip Technology Inc.
Error - could not find file 'PICos18iz.o'.
Errors : 1

BUILD FAILED: Fri Dec 01 18:07:41 2006

-------------------------------------------------------

what i have discovered is that Kernel folder does not contain any .o file , all files that should be .o are .c not .o .
what should i do ?

Thanks in advance

picos18iz.o

Ok, That Problem faced me also and here is the solution :

Download this version of RTOS :
http://www.picos18.com/Download/PICos18_v2_10.zip

Extract to C:\PICos18\ Directory
You can find in C:\PICos18\Kernel\ that all files needed are there !

Try this and tell me if any Problem exists.

Regards

Added after 14 minutes:

You Can Compile it yourself as this member did in this post :

piccos18 mcc18 problem

well thanks for that info i was also having the same problem...

hello

You can consult the picos18.com. There is a forum where you can post your question.
The creator of PICos18 can help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back