Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PicKit 2 FULL with TH components - Need help with layout

Status
Not open for further replies.
the screen look is different (shit as you commented) from what you get when you print at 1:1 on a laser printer at dark print.

lots of layout but don't know which one is suitable for me
I want original circuit in eagle with through hole components because every thing is available in TH except IRLML6402, FDC6420 and MCP6001.
Please guide me which one I should download. I want these three components in SMD and rest in TH.
Thanks in advance.

MVS Sarma
Thanks for your offer
But I want to experiment with PICkit2 circuit so want an layout if already made.
otherwise I have to make it and it will take some time. I want to save time.

ready artwork is at post #265. This layout I had made and using the same. of course it uses IRLML6402, MCP6281, BS250 and BS170.
Later I used 2 off NDS356 (for Pmosfet ) and SI2302 for Nmosfet Both in SOT23 package. These mosfets I had mounted on solder side itself, orienting properly.

Last edited:
you can edit the sch with components replaced. then edit the artwork accordingly. Omega6 is trying the same way.
he already adopted the 6420 foot print courtesy, computerman29.

is these components library available for eagle:
FDC6420, IRLML6402 MCP6001
I have search the net for library but no success.

you can have the fdc6420 from what computerman29 offered. Other two you can use any pin compatible and change the name of the device in the sch

can you give me the link "you can have the fdc6420 from what computerman29 offered"
thanks again for your great help
I will try this circuit.

this thread is now gone long and now I am joining.
so it is bit difficult to understand without reading full thread.

Mvs sarma has ready made super quality board with soldermask.. i built it myself and it works like charm...

I am not good in making components in eagle please some one give me MCP6001RT library in eagle
I got library for MCP6001UT. how to change it to make it MCP6001RT if someone can explain that will be great.

I am uploading the eagle library modified for MCP6001RT component
Please check it and tell me it is ok or not because I am new in eagle library.

Attachments

• Pickit2.rar
    9.5 KB · Views: 105

Now, i use your own signature regarding diamond. if you are interested to work on eagle for learning , you have to read the tutorials and the ref manual. perhaps it is the best way.

Otherwise you continue to get doubts. either you have to use available parts, or create a new part, by learning. try practice using an available part , under edit change the names of pins and try to create a new part.

I am working on it sarma ji !
as you are senior I am asking you to check
so that I can go in right direction.
please check my uploaded library.
Thanks for all your support

I am working on it sarma ji !
as you are senior I am asking you to check
so that I can go in right direction.
please check my uploaded library.
Thanks for all your support

Hi,

It appears you connect your symbol and footprint wrongly? Pad 1 should be out :)

Status
Not open for further replies.