Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] pic16f72 inverter code

Status
Not open for further replies.

kishore3

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
anybody can help me ? i have pic16f72 based sq.wave inverter project but I lost it because of my computer hard disk crashed . I do not recover any data .
So, I need only hex code of that project .
I attached my schematic .

inv.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

What sort of schematic is it? Unless you give complete circuit and necessary information, nobody will be able to help you with .hex code that fits your hardware.

What sort of schematic is it? Unless you give complete circuit and necessary information, nobody will be able to help you with .hex code that fits your hardware.

Thank you very much ,
I shall try to post full schematic

Regardless of the reasonableness of your expectation to obtain here the hex code of a an unbranded product so far ( to which it is not clear whether copyright is involved or not ), the above circuit typical of a reverse reengineering, it has an error, more exactly a net which should be connected to ground. I let to you the task to inspect what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.